DCK POWDER (DXE, DCK, 2′-Oxo-PCM) is a popular dissociative anesthetic
This product is available via UPS to Germany.
The rational combination of immunotherapy with standard chemotherapy shows synergistic clinical activities in cancer treatment. In the present study, an oral powder formulation of pemetrexed (PMX) was developed to enhance intestinal membrane permeability and investigate its application in metronomic chemotherapy in combination with immunotherapy.
PMX was ionically complexed with a bile acid derivative (Nα-deoxycholyl-l-lysyl-methylester; DCK POWDER) as a permeation enhancer and mixed with dispersing agents, such as poloxamer 188 (P188) and Labrasol, to form an amorphous oral powder formulation of PMX/DCK (PMX/DCK-OP).
- Robins EG, Zhao Y, Khan I, Wilson A, Luthra SK, Rstad E (March 2010). “Synthesis and in vitro evaluation of (18)F-labelled S-fluoroalkyl diarylguanidines: Novel high-affinity NMDA receptor antagonists for imaging with PET”. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 20 (5): 1749–51. doi:10.1016/j.bmcl.2010.01.052. PMID 20138515.
- US 3254124, Stevens CL, “Aminoketones and methods for their production”, published 31 May 1966
- Frison G, Zamengo L, Zancanaro F, Tisato F, Traldi P (January 2016). “Characterization of the designer drug deschloroketamine (2-methylamino-2-phenylcyclohexanone) by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry, liquid chromatography/high-resolution mass spectrometry, multistage mass spectrometry, and nuclear magnetic resonance”. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry. 30 (1): 151–60. doi:10.1002/rcm.7425. PMID 26661982.
- “Alerta: descloroketamina vendida como ketamina en Barcelona” (in Spanish). Energy Control. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- Villalba J (27 March 2015). “Los efectos desconocidos de la sequía de ketamina” (in Spanish). Vice. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- Knibbs J (22 October 2015). “Party-drug testing shows its worth”. The Medical Republic.
- Hájková K, Jurásek B, Čejka J, Štefková K, Páleníček T, Sýkora D, Kuchař M (October 2019). “Synthesis and identification of deschloroketamine metabolites in rats’ urine and a quantification method for deschloroketamine and metabolites in rats’ serum and brain tissue using liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry”. Drug Testing and Analysis. doi:10.1002/dta.2726. PMID 31670910.
- DE 4409671, Preiss D, Tatar A, “Use of 2-methylamino-2-phenylcyclohexanone for the treatment of bacterial, fungal, viral or protozoal infections and for immunomodulation”, published 23 May 1995
- “Noteikumi par Latvijā kontrolējamajām narkotiskajām vielām, psihotr